Architect 5+ Years
KDA Architecture, is an award-winning provider of professional design services who seeks an architect to join our team. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and passionate about architecture design with a positive attitude. The candidate should be familiar with Revit and AutoCAD while possessing professional communication skills.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program.
• 5+ years recent experience at an architect firm.
• Proficient in Revit
• AutoCAD familiarity a plus
• Self-motivated with a passion to learn
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• 3D rendering and/or SketchUp (or comparable) is a plus
• Eligible to work in the U.S. on a full time basis without restrictions
• Candidate will be instrumental in preparing documents, specifications, elevations, and details for all phases.
• Candidate will primarily use Revit.
• 3D modeling, presentation materials and construction phase support
• Candidate will gain experience in all areas of architecture (planning, design, CDs, CA, and more).
• Candidates will work with the design team under a Project Manager
• Vacation, sick leave, holidays paid time off.
• Medical and life insurance.
• Education fund which may be used for ARE testing and study materials.
• 401k/Roth with match.
• Candidates will have a wide range of opportunities for professional growth.
Who we are: Founded in 1973, KDA Architecture has a reputation for excellence. We are a medium size firm of individuals whose talents and skills complement and strengthen each other. The casual yet professional environment allows the candidate to work with talented, dedicated staff committed to highest level of client service and excellence in planning and design. Visit our website at www.KDAarchitecture.com
Yakima Valley: There are several areas to live within the Yakima Valley and is situated in Central Washington. We are in the city of Yakima, which is nationally known for its agriculture of wine, fruit and hops, located 2-hours from Seattle and numerous outdoor adventures. With 300 days of sunshine annually, year-round recreational opportunities, nurtures healthy lifestyles and offers rich experiences. The steady economy, affordable housing, superior medical facilities, and excellent educational opportunities make Yakima a great place to live.
Please email: cover letter, resume, samples of design work and professional references to careers@KDAarchitecture.com.